Delivery & Collections Explained
Thank you for considering placing and order with us.
We assume this is why you have come to this page, or perhaps you have already ordered and are just looking for a little extra detail..
Either way, we thank you!
Below you can find detailed information pertaining to the type of delivery we offer and the reasoning behind it. If you have any other questions or infact would like to request anything not shown here on this page (perhaps you are outside of our current posting zones or would prefer to arrange a different courier method at extra cost) please feel free to use the following contact form and we will get back to you As Soon As Possible.
We are proud to support and work with our local community and are happy to offer a FREE customer collection.
Some things to consider with this are:
- You receive your order much faster than normal (Typically Same Day unless otherwise arranged or product requires time restrictions)
- Save on unnecessary postage costs
- You're helping a local business and very good cause stay afloat in these trying times.
- Receive a unique discount code for use on future orders!
DELIVERY & COURIER SERVICE INFORMATION
We are often asked why we "charge so much postage" for small items that "will only cost X amount to post" (such as sending slim items as standard Large Letter Royal Mail) - the problem with this is we have no way of tracking the delivery route and OFTEN these parcels go missing or are heavily delayed.
Given that we are now a primarily ONLINE business we have restructured our options and have come to the decision that we will stick to offering a fixed basket charge of £3.99
Benefits of this are:
- You can add unlimited amounts of products to your basket without worrying that you are going to hit some hidden threshold for bumping up the postage to another pricing band.
- All orders are securely wrapped and sent with full tracking information made available to you via a link provided at "processed" confirmation email.